- Inclusive abbreviation catalog for EN-13508-2
Additional catalogs of other and proprietary formats can be incorporated as well. Variations of such norms will be immediately transformed by our software specialists and issued as updates of PipeCommander.
- Powerful, configurable client & project administration
Any clients and their respective data will be administered over a user-friendly menu structure (hierarchical tree menu). The associated projects together with the inspection data will be appended to this client administration. Through the tree menu other actions such as exporting data or printing protocols can be accessed easily.
- Real-time text overlay
The relevant inspection data such as video counter, path length or defect information will be displayed live into the video film.
- Macro-controls for camera & crawler
The speed of the crawler and the movements of the camera (i.e. pan & tilt) can be controlled directly via pre defined functions, so called macros. These macros are selected in PipeCommander over a self-explanatory interface.
- Hardware supported photo digitizing
Digital photos can be added to any event, recorded during an inspection. These photos are created by a special hardware to ensure a high image quality.
- Hardware supported video digitizing
All digital films are produced via professional video hardware. This recorder supports the following video formats: MPEG I, MPEG-4 (H.263) and MPEG II.
- Data exchange via IsyBau 96/2001 and IsyBau 2006 interfaces
Inspection data can be transferred via different export interfaces like IsyBau 96/2001 and IsyBau 2006. Additional export formats are available optionally.
- Creating significant protocol and statistics
Inspections protocols and statistics can be printed or created as PDF files.
- Presentation of the data and records with own video player
PipeCommander contains the Rausch video player DPlayer, as a stand alone version that can be handed over to the client, together with the inspection data and associated images.
- Viewer with protocol function and video player
Projects can also be handed over with a viewer of PipeCommander. With this all data (i.e. inclination measurements or deformation measurements) can be directly viewed and reproduced via protocols. The viewer also contains the Rausch DPlayer as an integrated video player.
- Multi Language user platform (switchable language)
- Temperature measurement
- Inclination measurement
- Bow-measurement-system for the optical measurement of manifolds and bends during the inspection
- Deformation measurement (ScanCam)
- Point-measure-system (crack dimensioning)
- GPS support
- Navigation module with 3D-representation of the pipe system.
- Additional abbreviation catalogues
- Additional data export formats
- Extensive modules for pressure tests
PipeCommander is available as inspection software for use in vans and is also available as an office version to administrate and post process the recorded data.