- User-friendly lightweight interior design with LED ceiling lights
- Worktop, various shelves and swivel chair
- Control and operating unit with 10.4″ LCD monitor integrated in the work area
- Surveillance monitor for rear view camera
- PC with 22″ monitor
- Software PipeCommander for documentation
- Privacy curtain between studio and cab
- Optional: Auxiliary heating and air conditioning
Alternatively, a power supply with gel batteries or a generator is also possible. Of course, our modular system of the M series is also used in the ECO STAR 400 built-in version. Vehicle upgrades:
- Lightweight construction for driver’s licence Class B up to 3500 kg total weight
- Expansion according to individual customer requirements
- Upgrade in robust lightweight construction technology
- Finishing with high-quality aluminum profiles and pull-outs for crawlers and accessories
- Integrated LED lighting
- Elka 600 cable drum with integrated 8″ LCD monitor
- Telescopic swivel arm with winch and LED worklight
- Satellite cable drum Quadtro SAT
- Water tank for cleaning work
- Premus 600 for the reach test
- Kampac for socket pressure testing
- Shaft inspection
- Folding rain and sun protection canopy
The mobile ECO STAR 400 control and operating unit is designed for CCTV inspections with push cameras from DN 50 – 250 or steerable camera crawlers from DN 100 – 2500 for the main sewer inspection.
Cable drum Alpha 150
Max. cable length 180 m
The transportable cable drum Alpha 150 with extendable transport handle is compact and easy to transport despite its cable length of 180 metres.
Cable drum Quadtro 300
Max. cable length 300 m
The Quadtro 300 cable drum is designed for mobile use or as an optimum supplement for different installation versions.
With PipeCommander all relevant master data and inspection results are recorded and can be easily edited later. All projects are managed in a clear menu structure and can be exported at any time. Inspection results can be retrieved in the form of videos, photos, logs and statistics.
PicoMaps automatically retrieves all available channel network data with geo coordinates from the database. Based on this data, PicoMaps visualizes the connection cable progressions in best 3-D quality or automated with LATRAS.