Features & Benefits
Screw connections for strain release
- High-resolution wide-angle lens
- LED lighting
- Streamlined design
- Powerful carriage drive
- Integrated hydraulic device to raise the arm and swivel the milling tool.
- Inner supply lines
- Tilt measurement
- High-resolution CCD camera
- High-powered lens/LED lighting
- Big swivel range (200°)
- Swivel movement / electr. focus
- Profi-Version with 10x optical zoom
4 degrees of freedom
- Robot arm upwards lifting and downwards lowering
- Robot arm circles left and right
- Forward and reverse movement
- Pivoting the tool receptacle forward and backward
- 90° upwards lifting, 20° downwards lowering
- Endless circles without stopper
- Air motor / milling head swivels 15% over vertical axis
- Sensor monitoring for pressure, moisture and arm angle
Technical Data: Robot
|Weight:||143.3 – 198.42 lb. (depends on specs)|
Technical modifications reserved.
Mechanical features of the system
No supply lines on the body!
- No air hose of the air motor.
- No water hose for the camera cleaning device.
- No hydraulic lines on the body.
- No cables for the camera on the body.
⇒ This design allows an endless circling without stop.
⇒ No damages on supply lines, hoses, air motor and camera.
Electronic features of the system
- Sensory monitoring of the arm.
- Pressure sensor in the crawler.
- Temperature sensor in the crawler.
- Humidity sensor in the crawler.
- Integrated inclination sensor.
- Sure data transfer between the controller and the connected components.
- CAN-Bus allows a modular structure.
- Easy integration of additional components in the system.
- Display the angle of the arm.
- Display pressure, temperature and humidity in the crawler.
- Display the inclination.