SoundCHECK® determines the pipe diameter, the manhole spacing, the number of branches, the diameter of the branches, and the outgoing angle of the branches (45° or 90°) within a few seconds at the push of a button. The entire technology is housed in a 15 x 15 cm box, which is placed down the shaft at the beginning of the pipe using a telescopic rod.
The measurement starts at the click of a button and a few seconds later the data is passed up the shaft via Bluetooth to a tablet PC. Specially developed software “translates” the data readout into an optical surface with the corresponding data.
Fundamental advantages of the SoundCHECK® system:
- TV inspection and pre-cleaning are no longer required.
- It´s not necessary to go down the manhole.
- No longer human mistakes or wrong data because of the traction on the tires of the carriage.
- SoundCHECK® is available as an option for the Power CUTTER 200 as well as a single version.
- Within a few seconds all the data are available and shown into an optical surface.
- Storage of all relevant data.
- Precise excitation of laterals after relining is possible – no more dry boreholes.
- Both the sensors in the Power CUTTER 200 and the SoundCHECK® system are patent pending.