Both axis of movement offer continuous travel although the Pan/Tilt axis will have a visual “dead band” of approximately 75° to the rear.
Control of focus is achieved by means of a new “fluid lens” giving smooth and accurate, non-mechanical control of focus from infinity to approximately 2cm object distance.
Lighting is by a pair of 5 watt, high output LED’s to illuminate pipes up to 300mm diameter. For pipe sizes in excess of this, it is planned to offer additional “add on” lighting modules.
The camera sensor is the same “Digital Clarity” CMOS sensor used in the latest T800 and T710 cameras.
All external camera components are manufactured from 300 series stainless steel with sapphire windows for lens and LED’s.
Running seals are low friction “Quadrings” with secondary fibre dirt seals and both axis of movement are mechanically protected from overload by ball clutches.
- Full Diameter Length: 81mm
- Overall Length: 97mm (149mm with rod adaptor)
- Diameter: 60mm
- Material: 300 series stainless steel
- Connector: Various
- Weight: TBA
- Rotate travel: 360° Continuous
- Pan/Tilt travel: 360° Continuous (285° useable)
- Voltage: 14.8v (head only) 24v(with rod adaptor)
- Consumption: 13 watts
- Output: Composite video
- Lighting: 10 watts high power LED
- Sensor: “Digital Clarity” CMOS ¼”
- Pixels: 640 x 480
- Sensitivity: Better than 1 lux
- Horizontal Resolution 350 TVL lines per picture height
- Focal Length: 5.1mm
- Angle of view: 57° diagonal
- Iris Control: Fixed iris, auto electronic shutter
- Focus range: 20mm to ∞
- Temperature: -20°C to +85°C (Storage), 0°C to +50°C (Operating)
- Bump (Environmental Testing Bump): EN 60068-2-29
- Sealing: IP68 11 Bar (160psi)
- EMC: EN61000-6-4:2001 (Emissions), EN61000-6-2:1999 (Immunity)
Troglotech’s website: http://www.troglotech.com/