Troglotech have analysed the weaknesses of many existing entry level cameras and have addressed them in the Troglocam. We are now able to offer you a number of benefits that are not available in existing products:
- Stainless Steel camera housing. Reduced potential for misting and housing damage.
- Illumination by four Luxeon LED’s provides approximately twice the light output of current cameras.
- Illumination section sealed from rest of camera.
- Heavy-duty stainless steel illumination window guard.
- Shock mounted inner housing containing rotating components for more reliable rotate.
- Pendulum auto upright eliminates motor noise and accelerometer related problems.
- Full Diameter Length: 33.4mm
- Overall Length: 69mm (Dependent on connector)
- Diameter: 48mm
- Material: 300 series stainless steel
- Connector: Various
- Weight: 350g
- Voltage: 10-15 or 24v
- Consumption: 4W
- Output: Composite video
- Sensor Transfer Type: Interline 1/4”
- Pixels: 512 x 492
- Sensitivity w/flexiprobe: Better than 1 lux
- Focal Length: 3.6mm
- Iris Control: Fixed iris, auto electronic shutter
- Horizontal Resolution: 350 TVL lines per picture height
- Temperature: -20°C to +85°C (Storage), 0°C to +50°C (Operating)
- Bump (Environmental Testing Bump): EN 60068-2-29
- Sealing: IP68 11 Bar (160psi)
- EMC: EN61000-6-4:2001 (Emissions), EN61000-6-2:1999 (Immunity)
Troglotech’s website: http://www.troglotech.com/